måndag 5 maj 2014

Week 5 BGP

During last week I kept on working with the animations, mainly the main menu animations, they are not quite finished so I will have to work on them for a bit this week as well, I also tweaked some of the older animations such as when the character is in the air.

 When in the main menu the character will be laying on the ground making sudle movements and from time to time larger movements such as trying to lift himself up.




Main Menu Idle 


One of the more sudle animations, he just makes small motions with his arms and head.



Main Menu Idle 02


Another idle where he taps his fingers against the ground, I wanted to make him look restless.


Main Menu Reach


With this animation I want him to look helpless, I will have to push this animation some more until im happy with it.    


Main Menu Liftup




This is the animation im most happy with right now, but I will also have to tweak this some more. As the name implies he tries to lift himself up from the ground, I wanted it to look like he is struggling with getting up and after struggling a bit he falls down.

Ps I had to lower the quality on this video for some reason 


Main Menu Ground Pound


For this animation I wanted it to make it look like he loses his temper and hits the ground, the hard part with this animation is to make it look like there is an impact when he hits the ground. The animation is still not completely finished and some changes will be made especially to the head, the biggest problem right now is that the head is raised to fast. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar