måndag 19 maj 2014

BGP Week 7

During this week I worked on some more animations and a box that will be used in the intro cinematic.


In the intro cinematic the robot will fall out of a big cargo ship in a box, when the box falls to the ground it breaks and the robot is revealed.



When I created the box I just took a standard cube and extruded all the sides inwards, and that's about it for the modeling, the icon on the box is the logo for our team, which I think is a neat detail.   






To create the broken box I first used the cut tool to create planes that I would later remove to make the box look broken, the pieces that's laying around the box are supposed to be parts of the box and are just some simple shapes that I then gave the same texture as the box, to create the inside I extruded all of the planes inwards, I then flipped the planes to get the inside of the box.



Bad Landing Low




This animation will be played if the player land in a bad way, a bad landing will f.ex. be when the player does a really high jump and lands on plane ground.



Bad Landing High




This animation will be played when doing a high jump and then lands badly, it's basically the same as the bad landing low except it's more exaggerated. 



Manual Speed 

'


If the players speed get's to low he/she will be able to repeatedly press a button  to get a small speed boost, the animation is still far from done but I will probably use the pose when he bends over, the rest will probably get changed, there will also be sparks flying from the robots center to emphasize that there's something wrong.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar