måndag 14 april 2014

Week 2 of BGP


Last week was the second week of Big game Project, I thought I would get more work done this week, but time sure flies.

During last week I mainly worked on the animations but also managed to create two props.

The props I created was two bushes, I created them by using the same method I used for the tree crowns, I didn't come across any problems so creating them went smoothly.


What I spent most of  my time on this week was working on the animations, but before I could start animating I came across a problem which took almost a whole day to figure out.

The problem accured when I exported my animations from motion builder to unity, you could see the animations working in the preview window but on the wrong modell, and when the right modell showed it wouldn't move.

Apparently before you export your animations from motionbuilder you have to do something called plot, which if I understand it correctly merges the animations with the skeleton instead of the rig, doing this fixed the problem and I could start animating.

At the moment I have started working on three animations a turn animation, "pump" animations which the player will use to gain speed and also an animation for when the player reaches a high speed, we will have a animation for slow and high speed, too get the middle speed we will tween between the slow and high speed

For now I haven't figured out how to show the animations in the blog, but I will try to figure it out until the next time I post.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar